Sarah Michelle Gellar Biography

Sarah was born in New York City on April 14, 1977. Sarah had a great start in her film career even though she was still a child actress. She was just beginning to speak when a movie agent came to the family in the restaurant asking whether the young girl had thought about becoming an actor. Then, she appeared in her first film which was a TV drama made specifically for An Invasion Of Privacy. Growing up in the Big Apple, Sarah spent her early years appearing in commercials as well as small stage and television parts, accompanied by her mother, who is her best companion and teacher. If asked about her incredible achievement, Sarah is in no doubts who to thank. "One of the greatest gifts that my work has provided me is that my mother, who sacrificed her entire life to support me, doesn't have to work any more. I'm now capable of repaying her kindness. She strongly disbelieves that children stars aren't able to enjoy the normal childhood experience: "I didn't miss anything because of my acting - my life was greatly enriched by it . It wasn't detrimental to any area of my life." The Scooby-Doo actor Freddy Prinze Jr is now married to the Scooby-Doo girl. She lives in Los Angeles, California with her husband, Thor, and Akita Their family, which increased exponentially after Charlotte Grace was born on September 19th, 2009.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful pics of Amalie Wichmann feet and legs

BEAUTIFUL PICS OF ALICI JOSIPOVIC FEET AND LEGS

WHAT TO DO IF YOU’RE IN A CAR ACCIDENT