Rosanna Pansino Bio

Pansino was the first person to be seen on television when she participated in Season 2 of VH1's Scream Queens. This reality show featured a cast from one of the Saw films. She ended in 9th place. Pansino continued to pursue her acting career performing in small parts on shows such as Parks and Recreation and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. After being encouraged by some colleagues who also used YouTube to create their own YouTube channel and Pansino began to make videos and get more comfortable in front a camera. The baking show began after she filmed the process of creating the treats for a themed celebration, which quickly gained popularity. Her first baking videos earned an enviable audience and soon, viewers began to ask for more. Pansino came up with the Nerdy Nummies series because she had never seen one on TV or on the Internet. Later, she revealed that during her early years of YouTube even though she worked as an actress, that she eventually had to choose between acting or YouTube, the ultimatum given by her agent. She remained adamant that she would never quit YouTube despite the risk that were being taken at the time. In the year 2015, Pansino stated to Cosmopolitan that she didn't earn any revenue through YouTube in the moment. I was aware that it was possible to do that but I wasn't making even a penny. I decidedthat I'm going for it. I'm not letting YouTube go. My agent is planning to dismiss me. He did. This is when I invested 100 percent of my time and money in my channel. Before I ever made a dime, I worked full-time on my channel for over one year. I had to survive on my savings. I lived in a tiny apartment that could accommodate six people and had three bedrooms.

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful pics of Amalie Wichmann feet and legs

BEAUTIFUL PICS OF ALICI JOSIPOVIC FEET AND LEGS

WHAT TO DO IF YOU’RE IN A CAR ACCIDENT